It was reported on Sunday, January 26, 2020, that NBA legend Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash. The crash happened on his estate in Calabasas en route to coach his daughter’s AAU team in Thousand Oaks, California for practice. All five passengers died in the accident including his 13-year old daughter, Gianna “Gigi” Bryant.
Now, this is a tragic moment and a heartbreak to all who loved the Oscar-winning athlete. He has truly impacted the NBA league and millions across the world. We wanted to share our five moments where this father and daughter bond was truly beautiful.
1. Kobe Sharing How His Daughters Ignore His Advice
2. Gianna Schooling Her Dad in Basketball
3. Kobe Supporting Gianna at Her Games
4. Little Gianna Cuddled With Her Dad After the 2009 Championship Win
5. Kobe & Gianna Sitting Court Side Discussing the Game
We are sending so much love to this family because this is a tragic time. Our heart goes out to them and his wife.