It’s that time of year again where we are going to forget our diets and cave into our desires of caramel filled chocolate delights. We may have the remedy that can help you stay focused and healthier. Try this recipe for a healthier and vegan-friendly treat.
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Approximately 20 truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons agave
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon SnoSpice’s Pumpkin Carriage
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon SnoSpice’s Pumpkin Carriage
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon clove
- Pulse oats in food processor until a flour consistency is reached.
- Add almond flour, cinnamon, SnoSpice’s Pumpkin Carriage, and salt then pulse until well-incorporated, about 30 seconds.
- Add agave and pumpkin puree in a medium bowl. Mix with a rubber spatula then with your hands until a dough is formed.
- Mix coconut sugar, cinnamon, SnoSpice’s Pumpkin Carriage, ginger, and clove in a small bowl.
- Scoop ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) of the dough and roll into a ball.
- Roll a truffle in the coating then place on a lined baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for the remainder of the dough.
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles pair well with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning or as a quick sweet treat in the afternoon.
- Storage: Keep Pumpkin Spice Truffles in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Purchase SnoSpice’s Pumpkin Carriage here.
- See these truffles transformed in the Pumpkin Mousse Parfait recipe on my website.
For more delicious and vegan lifestyle treats, head to chefmanimania.com